We'll show you the very best of the Northern Territory and the Kimberley Region of Western Australia.
Lords Safaris is one of the Northern Territory's most respected tour operators with over 25 years in the industry. We deliver exceptional visitor experiences in the form of unique, tailored luxury private tours. We work with small groups of clients seeking an uncrowded, personalised experience.
These are just a few of the values that set us apart:
- We are a small, family-owned business wholly focused on our clients' enjoyment and safety.
- The Lord family were pioneers of the Kakadu region. We are in a unique position, through our family's story, to share deep cultural, ecological and historical knowledge of the region.
- Sab Lord and Dean Hoath, our highly experienced guides, are both past winners of the Outstanding Interpretive Guide award, the highest honor in the Northern Territory tourism industry. Lords Safaris has also been a finalist in the Australian Tourism and Travel Awards for Best Tour Operator.
- We are eco certified under Ecotourism Australia's Advanced Ecotourism accreditation programme. This means we are among Australia's leading and most innovative ecotourism products that operate with minimal impact on the environment.
- We share a mutual respect with the local indigenous people and their relationship with the land. We are privileged to have special permission granted by traditional land owners to visit areas of the Northern Territory inaccessible to other tour companies.
We proudly showcase the best The Territory has to offer, including Kakadu, Arnhem Land, Koolpin Gorge, Bamurru Plains, Davidson's Arnhemland Safari Camp, Cicada Lodge and our own exclusive permanent camp in Kakadu National Park.