Ancient Aboriginal culture, stunning scenery, towering red escarpments, colorful history,Aboriginal Rock Art, Mystical Arnhem Land, beautiful Billabongs, pristine waterfalls.
You can get this with (almost) any tour company. The difference is the guide who interprets it for you... so why Lords Safaris?
- We have special permission granted by traditional land owners to visit areas of the Northern Territory inaccessible to other tour companies.These special access permits allow us to take you off the beaten-track and into protected areas that have an abundance of cultural values and not so many other visitors!
- Sab and Dean are passionate what they do, both are allowed to guide their own groups at Davidsons and Bamurru Safari Camps
- We are fully accredited under the Australian Advanced Eco Accreditation Program
Sab Lord & Dean Hoath our highly experienced guides are both previous winners of Outstanding Interpretive Guide (Northern Territory Tourisms Highest Honor)
- Historically the Lord family were pioneers of the Kakadu region
- We share a mutual respect with the local indigenous people and their relationship with the land.
- We are in a unique position through family history to share Traditional, ecological and historical knowledge of the region
- We are a small family owned business with a strong customer & safety focus
- We deliver environmental best practice
- We use luxury four-wheel drive vehicles
- We are small enough to give a damn, and we really do!
- (Did we mention we are passionate about the Top End?)